SINGAPORE, 4 June 2020 – Epson, today introduced its first desktop dye-sublimation printer – the 24-inch SureColor F530. Delivering fast, reliable dye-sublimation printing right out of the box, the new SureColor F530 is ideal for promotional products and fashion apparel, including personalising mugs, mousepads, and garment embellishments.
This printer meets a market need for small businesses wanting to enter the textile industry with a low investment, easy-to-use dye-sublimation printer that will allow them to create personalised promotional products, fashion apparel and home décor furnishings. The SureColor F530 delivers high image quality in one of the most compact, feature-rich dye-sublimation printers in the market.
The high-performance dye-sublimation printer delivers professional-quality prints using powerful PrecisionCore technology. A true turnkey solution, the SureColor F530 arrives with a host of convenient features to streamline workflow, including specialised transfer paper for both rigid and soft media, a 50-sheet auto-feed tray and built-in cutter, and drivers for both Windows and Mac.
Ms. Tan May Lin, Director – Sales, Marketing and Customer Service of Epson Sales division, Epson Singapore, “Businesses globally are going through challenging times, and small-medium enterprises are impacted severely. We hope that with the launch of the new dye-sublimation printer in Singapore, businesses will be able to meet the demands of their customers better, without the added time and cost to their business. The range of applications that the printer can support is truly impressive and we are confident this will be a game-changer in the industry.”
Additional features include:
- Astounding Print Quality – PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity, plus commercial-grade reliability with Nozzle Verification Technology
- Bright, Brilliant Images – Vibrant ink delivers extraordinary colour saturation and high contrast
- Versatile Media Support – Accommodates rolls and sheets up to 24-inches wide; includes a 50-sheet feed tray and built-in cutter for added efficiency
- Replace Ink Less Often – High-capacity ink bottles with auto-stop allow for easy, mess-free filling
- Tackle a Variety of Print Jobs – General-purpose transfer paper produces amazing images on both soft and rigid materials
- Reliable Performance – Backed by Epson world-class service and support
- Compact, Clean Design – Ultra-small, sleek, minimal design easily fits on a desktop or on its own with optional stand (sold separately)
- Easy Printing Right Out of the Box – Comes equipped with software optimised for dye-sublimation, including specialised drivers for both Mac and Windows
- Intuitive Operation – Large 4.3-inch LCD colour touchscreen simplifies print tasks
- Flexible Connectivity – Easily connect to the printer via USB, Ethernet or integrated Wi-Fi
The Epson SureColor SC-F530 Desktop Dye-Sublimation Textile Printer is available from first week of July 2020, from Epson’s focused partner, Noritsu Singapore Pte Ltd. Noritsu is the market leader in providing quality photo-finishing equipment for minilabs as well as big establishments, where they specialise in sales and after-sales service of digital imaging equipment.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to becoming indispensable to society by connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. The company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics. Epson is proud of its contributions to realizing a sustainable society and its ongoing efforts to realizing the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than JPY 1 trillion.
About Epson Singapore
Since 1982, Epson has developed a strong presence across major markets in Southeast Asia and South Asia. Led by the regional headquarters Epson Singapore, Epson’s business in Southeast Asia spans an extensive network of 11 countries with a comprehensive infrastructure of close to 500 service outlets, 7 Epson solution centres and 7 manufacturing facilities.